So, the word on the street is that collecting feedback with Userback saves loads of time and is super great. But, its clunky. Now as a dedicated feedback tool, collecting feedback should never be clunky…We get it.
We’re excited to let you know that we’ve re-visited the feedback workflow and made some slick updates. We seriously cant wait to hear what you think.
- Dedicated button for feedback with a screenshot
- Dedicated general feedback button
- Load Userback in the center of the screen as a modal
- You’ll save time reviewing and organizing their feedback
- Add your logo to the widget (Corporate plan only)
We’ve got some serious updates on the way including
- Major update to screenshot engine
- Ability to add multiple screenshots to feedback
- Ability to annotate an entire page (scrolling)
- Multiple highly requested integrations
- General UX/UI updates