Join Userback's co-founders for our first-ever "ask me anything". Friday 4th December, at 1:00 pm PST.
Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the Userback Referral Program whereby an Existing Customer can refer a Referred Customer to Userback.
- When a Referred Customer upgrades to a paying plan with Userback, the Existing Customer can receive 100% of the first month's plan value (as outlined in the table below) provided both customers meet these terms and conditions.
- For the purposes of the Referral Program, a customer's plan value is exclusive of any premium add-ons they may have added to their account.
- Referred Customers must sign up to Userback using the referral link supplied by the Existing Customer.
- For the duration of the Referral Program, Referred Customers can upgrade to any plan for just $1 for their first month, provided they upgrade within their 14 day trial period.
- For Existing Customers to earn referral credits, the Referred Customer must sign up for a paid Userback account within their 14 day trial period.
- The Referred Customer must continue their account for at least 2 months for the Existing Customer who referred them to receive the credit. If the Referred Customer downgrades their plan before the second month, the Existing Customer will receive the value of the new plan.
- Referred Customers must be new customers to Userback and have not been in touch with Userback within the last 12 months.
- Referrals must be genuine businesses.
- The Existing Customer and the Referred Customer must not be the same entity.
- The credited amount will be applied to the Existing Customer's account at the time of the Referred Customer's second invoice. However, if the Referred Customer upgrades to an annual plan, the credit will be applied to the Existing Customer immediately.
- Existing Customers can redeem Referral Credits for cash via a Paypal transaction only. All other Referral Credits will apply as account credits towards the Existing Customer's Userback account.
- The Existing Customer must comply with all applicable laws and regulations for each platform used when referring others to Userback.
- Userback reserves the right to change the Referral Program and these terms and conditions at any time.
- Userback reserves the right to disqualify the Existing Customer and the Referred Customer from participating in the Referral Program at their discretion.